Today on Prada & Pearls I am Mix and Matching PJ Sets! I’m sharing some cute and cozy ways to style this lime green PJ set from Shein! I know some of you might have some reservations about Shein so I’m here to help!
Mix and Matching PJ Sets!
Tips for shopping on Shein!
- LOOK AT REVIEWS – I can’t stress the importance of this! I base all my purchases off the reviews on their webite. I also specifically look at the reviews with photos! That way I can get an understanding of sizing. Each reviewer usually puts down their sizing info, which is a huge help. I typically only purchase clothing if there’s high reviews on the item.
- LOOK AT THE MODELS SIZE (if there is a model) – This can be found under “size & fit”. Even if you’re not the models exact size, this will again give you idea of your ideal size.
- LOOK AT “SIZE & FIT” – Measurements are there for a reason! Measure yourself once and write it down. Use those measurements whenever you order from anywhere! Trust me this is a game changer. A little work can go a long way! If you don’t have a fabric measuring tape (these are the bendable ones) I got mine off amazon.
- LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION – Specifically, look at the “fabric” and the “composition”. This will tell you if the item is stretchy and what it’s made out of, so there’s no surprises.
- ASK A BLOGGER – If you see someone wearing something Direct Message them on Instagram or send them an email and ask them what they think! I’m 100% honestly with whatever I purchase and will give you my honest feedback.
- USE A PROMO CODE: Use my code Q2Jenna15 for 15% off your entire purchase – this works for international orders including those in the USA, Canada, UK etc.
- HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS – Will this be Nordstrom quality? NO! But some items are REALLY good value for the price!
Quality & Fit
This PJ set is only $16.15 after using my code Q2Jenna15. I have to say it’s AMAZING quality for the price. Probably one of the best sets I’ve ordered in a long time. Has some weight to it and I love the color! I’m wearing a size small however I easily could have ordered a medium for a little extra room! Don’t be afraid to size up if you want a looser fit.
Mix and Match!
I like to buy PJ sets then buy some crop tops so I can mix and match! I would easily wear these crop tops out or around the house, they’re SO versatile!! Below, I’m showing you how you can mix and match this set! Remember to use my code Q2Jenna15 for 15% off your entire purchase! This works internationally which includes USA and Canada (plus UK and others)!
Option 1: Grey Crop Top!
Option 2: White Crop Top
Option 3: Original Set
Read these next!